Can construction and development companies help to increase employment opportunities for young black men in London?
Purpose of event
To learn more from construction and development companies about:
- What messages or approaches work to engage companies in discussions about young black men?
- The reasons why low numbers of young black men are employed in this sector?
- Any effective practices for recruiting young black men?
- Are any companies interested in working more closely with the MoU programme on this issue?
- Companies have an increased awareness of employment barriers facing young black men; and
- Companies are willing to engage beyond the event on 10th April 2017.
The event brochure can be downloaded from Moving-on-Up-Construction-Sector-Event-10-April-2017-at-Ernst-Young-London